ARMO Tech Equip 1
ARMO Technician I (ALS)
Do you enjoy hands-on technical work?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Artificial Lift team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Artificial Lift Systems is a product lines in the Baker Hughes portfolio, providing pumping systems to both the Oil and Gas and Geothermal market.
Partner with the best
Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on oil field equipment. Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As an ARMO Technician I, you will be responsible for:
- Performing mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Power-washing equipment prior to going into shop.
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an associate degree in a Mechanical field or a High School Diploma /GED with technical training.
- Have minimum 2 years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Have basic mathematical calculations.
- Have ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow form all procedures.
- Have ability to use common hand tools.
- Have basic computer skills, basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits