ASIC Architecture Intern
Cavium Networks, Inc.
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityMarvell's ASIC BU is looking for an ASIC Architecture Intern to work in a VLSI design environment as part of a multi-functional team. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of IP that will be used across ASIC BU.
- Gathering and synthesizing requirements for complex logic and memory structures
- Designing and developing complex blocks using Verilog
- Synthesis using Synopsys DC
- Place, route, timing closure using various industry standard tool flows
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS degree in CE/EE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent design and development experience, pursuing a degree in CE/EE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of VLSI Design in Verilog
- Proficiency in high-level programming languages such as C#/Java, in a Unix or Windows environment
- Demonstrated organized and thorough approach to documentation and design
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ASIC semiconductor industry is a plus
- Experience in place/route/timing closure is a big plus
The PerksAt Marvell, we offer a total compensation package including a base and bonus.
Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision coverage or opt-out credit; 401(k) with company match including pre-tax, roth and after-tax contributions; employee stock purchase program (ESPP); wellness & mental health support including coaching and therapy; family support programs including back up care, tutoring, and SNOO rental. Paid time off options include vacation time, holidays, volunteer days, sick time, family care leave, and bonding leave. For more information, please go to www.marvellbenefits.com.
For Internship roles, we are proud to offer the following benefits package during the internship - medical, dental and vision coverage or opt-out credit, perks and discount programs, virtual fitness subsidy, wellness & mental health support including coaching and therapy, paid holidays, paid volunteer days and paid sick time.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
At Marvell, we are doing our part to help keep our communities and our teams safe. As part of our efforts to address the Covid pandemic and future epidemics, you may be required at any time by our policies or applicable laws to provide proof of applicable vaccination or to present negative test results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.