Assembler – $15.22- $23.02
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
Are you looking to advance your career and learn new skills with a rapidly growing company?
Vacutech, a member of the National Carwash Solutions family, has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry!
At National Carwash Solutions, our employees are provided with extensive on-site training, flexibility and ample opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions and blueprint specifications to perform a series of operations to construct assemblies
- Gather necessary parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
- Safely operate a variety of hand and power tools, components and fixtures
- Measure, cut, strip, and connect various wires, cables, or hoses in assembled parts or products
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Examine connections for correct fit
- Make corrections on defective parts or requests assistance from the Supervisor or Quality Assurance
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment ,and materials to Production Supervisor
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use basic math, writing, and computer skills
- Ability to speak, write, read and comprehend procedures in English
- Ability to safely operate various hand and power tool
- Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
- May sit and stand for prolonged periods
- May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull, or do fine manipulations
- Required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision
- Ability to lift medium to heavy weight up to 75 lbs.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.