Assembler – 2nd Shift – $16-$18/Hour + $1.75 Differential
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Spartronics is looking for detailed individuals who are interested in the manufacturing and assembly of medical products that make a difference in people’s lives! Our environment is unique. Quiet, clean and no hearing protection required.
Spartronics offers job training (no experience needed), wages $16-$18 + $1.75 differential per hour for 2nd shift, benefits for full time employees starting on day 1 including health, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, retirement savings with company match and more!
Basic Purpose of Position: The Assembler position performs a wide variety of repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce electronic products.
Primary or Major Responsibilities:
- Place parts in specified relationship to each other according to manufacturing procedures.
- Fasten parts together using bolts, clips, screws, cements, solder, etc.
- Work with parts requiring proper orientation and placement.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
- Complete paperwork & system requirements as needed.
- Works on production line where tasks vary as specified in the manufacturing procedures.
- Identify parts and use hand tools according to description and / or picture.
- Follow work instructions to build per manufacturing procedures and requirements.
- Ability to recognize deviations from parts, processes, tools and flow of manufacturing.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Actively promote safety and accident prevention by continually observing all safety practices, rules and standards throughout each working day.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer navigation skills required.
- Physical: Able to lift 40 pounds with or without accommodation. Full physical requirements outlined in attachment.
- Language: Ability to read, write and comprehend spoken work instructions in English.
- Teamwork: Ability to work in a team environment.
Pay is $16-18/hour with benefits.
2nd Shift hours: Monday-Thursday
It is understood that certain minimum requirements are not tested for but monitored for competent capability during the employee’s indoctrination period.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Spartronics LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer – EOE/MF/V/D