Albany Industries, LLC
Duties and responsibilities
1. Uses air powered staple gun to attach fabric to wood furniture pieces.
2. Pulls fabric tightly to eliminate wrinkles.
3. Reads instruction and production sheets to complete daily production goals.
4. Operates and maintains air powered frame and/or nail guns.
5. Works in accordance with Company Safety practices
6. Maintains neat and clean work area.
7. Follows all quality standards and inspection requirements.
8. Regular attendance and compliance with all work schedules.
9. All other duties as assigned