Assembler – Steel
Reeb Millwork Corp.
Specialty Building Products is a people first organization. Reeb® is an SBP Brand. Reeb® an SBP Brand is currently looking for an Assembler to join our VALUES based organization.
Perks of working at Reeb Millwork:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday to Friday – 1st Shift
- Quarterly Bonus (Eligible Day 1)
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-Paid Life Insurance & Disability
- 401(k) with Employer match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Using kitted frame parts and prepped doors, assemble semi-custom single door units
- Prep material for assembly using exact measurements
- Operate several different saws to cut material
- Read work orders to assure accuracy of assembly
- Complete the quality product label
- Must be able to read tape measure
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to read and understand English
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple gun and other electric tools when necessary
We are proud to have the best team in our industry. We have experienced a tremendous amount of growth as a company. This growth has served not only our customer base but has also provided significant opportunities for advancement amongst our employees.
Reeb® Millwork is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, military status, genetic information, or other protected class status in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.ID:uDnQdo