Pharmaceutical Medical Device
Improving Health through Science and Technology! At Aptar Pharma, we specialize in Drug Delivery offering Innovative Devices, Services and Solutions focused on the Patient Experience. Aptar Pharma is part of Aptar Group, a global leader of dispensing systems for the packaging industry. Aptar Pharma has been setting the standard in drug delivery for decades providing health technology solutions and services enabling effective patient treatment. Be Aptar!
We have an opportunity for a dynamic leader supervising our Manufacturing Team on C & D shifts. If you are seeking a meaningful career where you can use your technical skills, where you can fulfill your curiosity in science and industrial engineering and make a difference in the lives and health of many, Aptar Pharma North America is your next career step!
What You Will Do at Aptar Pharma
The primary mission of the Manufacturing Supervisor is to lead Manufacturing Assembly operations and team members to meet and exceed goals and customer requirements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead under a philosophy of Patient Focused, Right First time in a continuous improvement environment
- Focus on process improvement, goal achievement, work flow efficiency
- Align resource capacity to support production output goals.
- Track, analyze and communicate production related metrics’, KPI’s and other key data points.
- Facilitate a safety culture,
- Conduct problem solving and conduct root cause analysis
- Maintain quality standards within the department
- Lead Aptar pharma manufacturing team through day-to-day operations and projects.
- Lead with proper adherence to quality system procedures, Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) adherence to ISO and FDA
- Collaborate with leaders and stakeholders other departments to ensure the greatest efficiency
- Implement projects and special assignments as required
- Support and facilitate employee engagement, motivation and skills development
- Practice continuous effective leadership collaborating with Human Resources and other leaders on employment.
- Ensure team is properly trained and equipped to ensure continued quality production.
- Participate in product and equipment investigations, report and investigate non-conformities.
- Ensure compliance with all Safety Standards, protective equipment utilization and training.
- Foster an open and trusting environment where employees desire to learn, to grow and contribute improvement ideas while meeting all operational standards.
- You will train and coach production employees in creating and sustaining a lean culture aligned with the company’s Vision, Mission and Values, while promoting a positive work environment leading with respect and humility
What Aptar Pharma Is Looking For
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment (Pharma, Biomedical, a plus!)
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication, team player, relationship builder.
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive.
- Open minded and creative problem solver in complex situations.
- Proven leadership skills and diplomacy.
- Effective analytical skills
- Ability to train and work as a team. Strong
- Understanding of Quality Systems, ISO, GMP, Safety SPC.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- Self-motivated and a willingness and flexibility to learn new subjects.
- Desire to work C or D-Shift schedule
- Excellent communications, inter-personal skills, leadership and diplomacy, builds strong relationships
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive
- Ability to regularly stand, bend, carry / lift up to 50lbs daily during each work day
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment wearing all required PPE, following all Safety, GMP, ISO and other regulatory and operational requirements
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed to support team members on multiple work shifts and to meet customer requirements.
What We Offer
- An exciting, diverse and value based working environment
- Award-winning corporate university offering personal development and training opportunities.
- Competitive base salary
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
- Innovative benefits plan which includes: 401k plan with Company matching benefit, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and more
BE YOU, BE APTAR!
Aptar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
Aptar Pharma, NA
250 Route 303 North
Congers, NY 10920
Improving Health through Science and Technology!ID:uDnQdo