This role would be a floater in our Deburring department. This person would split their time between the Assembly, Finishing, and Cleaning Technician roles.
$1000 Sign On Bonus! Competitive compensation and benefits that begin day 1!
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, such as arbor presses to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all activities in finishing department, including but not limited to, Bead blast, Tumbler, Deburr
- Follow detailed assembly/deburring instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Be able to adapt to a wide variety of materials/components for deburring/assembly.
- Follow detailed cleaning instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Be able to adapt to a wide variety of materials/components for cleaning.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and material to Production Lead.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area to facilitate manufacturing functions efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, due to contractual requirements.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and creates a safe work environment.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities.
- Listens to others, keeps emotions under control, remains open to new ideas, approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates others to perform well, treats people with respect.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, and reach within hands and arm’s length.
- Ability to regularly lift and or move up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
ARCH Global Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and wholeheartedly supports diversity in the workplace as a basic premise for business success. All employees of ARCH Global Holdings, LLC are employed on an at-will basis.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.