Assistant Community Manager – The Summit at Mill Creek
High Concrete Group, LLC
High Associates LTD residential property management division is seeking an experienced individual to join our team at The Summit at Millcreek in Lancaster, PA. This Assistant Community Manager will be responsible for working alongside the community manager to manage, operate and maintain the luxurious multifamily community.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5pm. Weekends and evenings may be required.
Responsibilities for our Assistant Community Managers include:
- Leasing of apartments to maintain occupancy levels
- Advertising and marketing plans
- Operation of the community within budget guidelines
- Collection of rents and security deposits
- Processing maintenance work orders and subsequent follow-ups
- Handling of problems and suggestions from residents
- Organizing and executing resident events
- Apartment Inspections for both move outs and move ins
- Assist with property capital projects
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years experience in residential property management
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with MRI property management software preferred
- Ability to work independently most of the time
Working for The High Companies:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
- Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."