Assistant Supervisor, Production – Transdermal – 3rd Shift –
Assisting the supervisor for production line employees and to maximize safety, quality and productivity of operations. Help plan and schedule operation activities to meet deadlines under close supervision of the supervisor.
- Supervise production line employees of manufacturing, packaging, dispensing, and warehouse.
- Ensure all compliance of production and GMP processes are met
- Ensure compliance of cGMP and SOP
- Coordinate with QA, QC, and Purchase departments for planning and availability of materials
- Plan and schedule operations to ensure projected batches are met as per the deadline.
- Accurately manage material and inventory to ensure that appropriate supplies are on hand.
- Schedule and follow through on cleaning of pharmaceutical equipments.
- Must provide SOP training to existing and new hire employees.
- Write and review documentation pertinent to manufacturing operations.
- Write and generate SOP’s and related manufacturing documents
- Other duties as assigned.