Assoc Dir, Project Business Development EAAS
S2 Security Corp.
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM64: NOR Westboro One Research Drive, Westborough, MA, 01581 USA
NORESCO, a part of Carrier Global Corporation, helps clients adapt to and mitigate the impacts of climate change by decarbonizing, modernizing and electrifying aging infrastructure to be more sustainable and resilient. By deploying innovative distributed energy, storage and renewable energy solutions, NORESCO improves the health and efficiency of existing campuses, buildings and communities. To date, NORESCO has guaranteed more than $5 billion in energy and operating cost savings at more than 10,000 facilities while reducing customer CO2 emissions by more than 25 million metric tons – the equivalent to planting 1.4 million acres of forest. For more information, visit www.noresco.com.
We have an immediate need for a AVP Project Business Development – EaaS
NORESCO has a new opportunity for an Associate Vice President to manage a team of project business developers to analyze, conceptualize, engineer, obtain third party pricing and submit proposals for turnkey Energy and Energy as a Service (EaaS) solutions nationally.
With full support from NORESCO’s business development and engineering teams, you will:
- Manage a team of project business developers and project developers to respond to and submit RFQs, RFPs, proposals, preliminary assessments and Investment Grade Audits.
- Manage teams that provide commercial and technical development of bid qualifications submissions.
- Review of fixed bids for design build construction and operations and maintenance of EaaS projects with support from internal engineering, construction and operations and maintenance staff.
- Manage overall project development budgets and timelines to produce project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Represent NORESCO in development of work with channel partner developers, engineers, and construction firms.
- Provide high level technical focused review of EaaS agreements.
- Review design build and long-term service work for EaaS projects.
- Manage the identification of project technical and financial risks, and develop a plan and strategy to manage and mitigate these risks.
- Manage and assist with review of writing and editing of qualifications and detailed project proposals.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- 20+ years of successful management of energy engineers and project developers.
- Ability to review financial models for complex projects.
- Ability to lead technical teams towards completion of goals under strict timelines.
- Highly skilled at technical writing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex contractual and finance structures.
- Experience developing and managing channel partner relationships
- Energy infrastructure and efficiency experience is preferred.
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Travel requirement up to 30-50%
Carrier Job Description
- Designs, communicates, and implements operational plans for completion of a project. Monitors progress and performance against project plans, resolves operational problems, and minimizes delays to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Leads all aspects of a large-scale and complex engineering project and programs, monitors activities, allocates resources, drives strategic planning, and assigns tasks to ensure business targets are met.
- Evaluates and authorizes changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project.
- Supervises the proper staffing of teams, and leads and manages project staff to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Reviews and presents plans and progress reports to track progress and ensure that established targets are met.
- Identifies and reacts to complex project problems and spearheads solutions, such as reallocating of resources, and leads resolution of escalated problems.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice