Assoc, Inv Cycle Count – Shift A – FT (contractor conversion)
This position is responsible for the physical counting of inventory and adjusting inventory records.
· Conducts cycle counts of physical product in the warehouse, verifying SKU, locations, quality, and quantities of merchandise and verifying physical count as opposed to system count.
· Maintains Inventory Accuracy Spreadsheet as it relates to cycle counting and corresponding adjustments.
· Evaluates daily cycle counting processes and recommend improvements.
· Communicates with associates and leads in other departments to ensure coordination and consistent inventory counting practices.
· Maintains company housekeeping and safety standards.
· Researches and resolves basic inventory discrepancies.
· Performs inventory adjustments as needed and complete adjustment forms.
· Organizes and maintains inventory work area.
· Other duties/projects as assigned.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Order Picker Forklift certified
· 1 year of inventory control experience, specifically cycle counting and reconciliation experience
· Proficient with PC and AS400 System, PkMS, and RF experience a plus
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Products, specifically OUTLOOK, WORD and EXCEL
· Proven dependability
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to understand transaction audit records
· Constant Standing –67%-100% of 8-Hour Shift
· Frequent Bending – 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
· Frequent Pushing/Pulling – 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
· Constant Lifting up to 50 lbs – 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
· Frequent Climbing – 34-66% of 8-Hour Shift
· Constant Driving – 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
· Constant Handling/Grasping- 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
· Constant Walking/Standing – 67-100% of 8-Hour Shift
Hours worked per day: 8 hours Overtime Frequency: As Needed
Hours worked per week: 40 hours
Breaks: 2 @ 15 minutes
1 @ 30 minutes
Temperature: Heating System/Air Conditioning
Noise Level: Less than 85 decibelsApply Now