Associate Systems Engineer
Kraus USA Inc.
Delta Faucet Company has a successful history of bringing products of a mechanical nature to market. Now we are embarking on a new journey of adding intelligence to our products and we need your help to do it. Do you have what it takes to lead a traditionally mechanical company into an area with new possibilities and technologies?
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for all phases of product lifecycle including concept, manufacturing, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Provide technical support to product management, program management, and engineering across a variety of areas including requirements management, system architecture, subsystem integration, validation & verification, technical planning, risk & opportunity management.
- Perform research and development for emerging technologies through effective systems engineering processes to aid in future architectural decisions.
- Develop and manage stakeholders within a large organization to perform effective systems engineering tasks.
- Deploy systems engineering principles and tools to design and deliver complex systems
- Understand how to use architectural frameworks such as Zachman or DoDAF and the tools necessary to effectively communicate architecture.
Education & Experience:
In this section, you need to include the minimum qualifications you are looking for aka the MUST-HAVES.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant experience in new product development.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering or a related field.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of IoT product development (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Firmware, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of supporting successful projects.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet CompanyFull timeHiring Range: $72,300.00 - $113,630.00Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish