Associate Warehouse Operator
East Windsor, NJ
Join a Market Leader
Hovione is an independent family owned international group of companies. From the beginning, we have set ourselves above and apart through our innovative technological and productive capabilities, reaching a top spot in the world market as an integrated Contract Development and Manufacturing Company dedicated to helping Pharmaceutical Customers bring new and off-patent drugs to market.
Our people are the main asset for our continued success. Reaching over 1950 team members, from 36 different nationalities, that are located across Asia, Europe and North America (Portugal, US, Macao, Ireland, China, Hong Kong, Japan, India, and Switzerland), including 4 production sites.
Working at Hovione means reaching for innovation and excellence in everything we do: for our clients, our partners and, above all, our patients. That is why we are In it for life.
You will be responsible to:
Coordinates inbound and outbound logistical operations being accountable for the imports and exports of goods and also information flows supporting these operations. Manages inventory, warehousing operations, regulate warehouse space, including reception, pathway, sampling, dispensing and arrange shipments, and local transportation to ensure an efficient supply of goods. Administers an effective system that meets the organization’s inventory targets through efficient and transparent flow of information and materials, including raw materials, intermediates, finished products and spare parts.
- Conduct simple tasks of low complexity and with very close supervision
- Rigorously, efficiently and professionally, execute all warehouse activities, AK367 to all applicable procedures and following instructions received from colleagues
- Be an advocate for safe operating and high-quality performance, alerting ascending colleagues to any potential risks and suggesting process optimizations or improvements
- Develop and accumulate strong warehouse knowledge
- Provide an example of professionalism
- Ensure activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP, HSE, cGDP and all other required processes, legal requirements in the country of operation, complying with and enforcing all Hovione processes and good practice
- Prepare the reception, storage and shipments of all materials and products
- Sample the raw materials for QC and R&D (as required) testing
- Dispense raw materials in line with Production requirements and assure it is done according to the procedures in place
- Monitor and control temperature and/or humidity for each storage location as required
- Perform the physical inventory checking according to the required schedule or procedure
- Collaborate in the investigation and definition of corrective actions/preventive actions for deviations as requested
- Ensure that all equipment is checked and calibrated before use
- Ensure the correct identification and use of equipment (labels, plates, logbooks etc.)
- Ensure correct and in full completion of documentation (e.g. record forms, logbooks)
- Execute warehouse tasks correctly in Hovione systems (including but not limited to SAP, LIMS etc.)
- Use the Personal Protective Equipment and keep it in good condition
- Maintain clean and organized facilities
- Attend and participate fully in all training to which the TM is invited
- Maintain an open communication with colleagues, identifying and reporting any warehouse, safety, environmental, quality or other issues to management according to the required processes
- Suggest and participate in improvements in the area in which the TM is assigned
- Use computer programs correctly (including but not limited to email, SAP, LIMS and XNET)
- Collaborate in the revision of the any area documents as requested (IOPs, others)
- Collaborate in internal and external audits / inspections as requested
- Collaborate in the investigation of events and propose corrective actions/preventive actions for deviations
- Collaborate in the integration of the transferred Operators from other areas (where relevant)
- Follow all annual performance review requirements, including completion of the self-assessment
- Undertake any additional tasks commensurate with the role as and when required
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with environmental, health & safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure facility activities are carried out in compliance with all GMP, legal and HSE regulations and applicable standards in the country of operation, complying with and enforcing all Hovione processes and good practice AI367
We are looking to recruit a Candidate:
- Full secondary school qualifications or equivalent (mandatory)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing, warehouse / tank farm or production environment (desirable)
- Trained in use of fork truck vehicles (desirable)
- Numerical capability for simple arithmetic.
- Computer literate.
- Clear and open communication skills (written and verbal).
- Competent (written and verbal) English (highly desirable).
- Must have the Knowledge, Experience and Skills to conduct their tasks in accordance with the rules and procedures set down.
Hovione is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At Hovione, that means a work environment where differences are valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. We want all our team members worldwide to feel supported, respected, and have the opportunity to achieve their full potential, regardless of their age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation or ethnicity.ID:uDnQdo