Astrea Door to Door Sales Representative-Wisconsin
CCI Systems, Inc.
Please note: This position is posted within the Astrea service areas and areas nearby to attract the best talent to fill this role. This position will be 85% Travel, and 15% Remote/Work-From-Home.
Why Astrea? We are a division of CCI Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our business is focused on bringing High-speed Internet, TV, and Telephone services to those who choose small-town living. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking a Door to Door Sales Representative to identify sales opportunities through local door to door efforts, develop relationships with prospects, and close sales that result in Astrea products and services placed in Residential homes within Astrea service areas. The right candidates may be experienced in direct customer contact sales and will be able to provide outstanding customer service to various types of personalities both externally and internally.
- Travel to different neighborhoods going door-to-door with the goal of selling Astrea products and services including but not limited to Video, Voice, and Data.
- Use critical thinking and organizational skills to plan, prepare, and execute daily activities to maximize overall results.
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner, meeting all SLA guidelines, to maximize results and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Recognize and reach out to businesses & community advocates within Astrea service area to generate leads, build relationships and overall awareness for Astrea.
- Achieve predetermined sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by collaboration with support team.
- Maintain continual study of industry knowledge and evolution.
- Develop constructive and cooperate working relationships to aid in the success of role.
- Adhere to all CCI Systems, Inc. Safety & Compliance guidelines.
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Telecom and door to door sales experience preferred.
- Candidates who are self-driven, goal-oriented, and excellence-achieving in sales experience.
- Excellence in professional demeanor and dress, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual contributor environment.
- Must be responsible, organized, and able to work effectivity in a remote location when not traveling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with sudden priority shifts.
- Ability to work within deadlines and produce accurate, neat work.
- Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increasing responsibility.
- Analytical ability using general business mathematical skills.
Shift is flexible with ability to set your own hours. Goal focused.
- Base salary plus sales commissions!
- Tons of room for growth!
- Travel up to 85% to meet with customers throughout Astrea service areas, including but not limited to, weekly overnight stays is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to walk long distances in all weather conditions.
- Pre-employment screenings, including criminal and motor vehicle background checks, and drug test required.