Auslandspraktikum / International Internship Indirect Procurement USA (23/24)
TRUMPF Smart Factory
How brave are you? We are a high-tech company providing machine tools and laser technology, and are looking for people who can face new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company, we offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice. With you on board, we would like to power ahead with the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Our passion and creative drive ensure that we are an innovative force – across the globe at over 70 TRUMPF locations.
Benefit from challenging tasks and projects that you work on independently, good supervision and numerous offers for students. On average, students rate their practical experience at TRUMPF with 4.5 out of 5 points. You also can gain valuable pracitcal experience.
- Preparing bid comparison sheets and supporting price negotiations with critical suppliers
- Preparing, executing, analyzing and presenting data from requests for quotes
- Working with cross-functional teams on cost savings projects to gather department requirements and preparing bid specification sheets
- Supporting commodity group strategies for commodity groups such as IT, Marketing, Facilities Management, Logistics, Energy, etc
- Using SAP for data collection, invoice resolution and purchase requisition approvals to support the local operational team and developing/maintaining KPIs for the operational team
- Enrolled student at a German university
- A technical background, preferably in some type of Engineering field or an administrative background
- Excellent knowledge of MS office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required
- Enjoys working in multi-functional teams, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and interested in technology offered by TRUMPF
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- TRUMPF knowledge is a plus
- State-of-the-artwork environment with the latest technology
- Early assumption of responsibility and varied tasks
- Broad range of training offers
- Respectful and appreciative corporate culture
Location: Farmington (USA)
Start: Winter term 23/24
Duration: 6 months
Did we convince you?
Then please send your online application to Ms. Kardelen Ciftci. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team at +49 (07156) 303-32000. All our job postings are currently still open. On our career page you will find all FAQs regarding your application with us.