Agtegra Cooperative is seeking an Auto Technician in Oakes, ND.
This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining various equipment according to specifications. Also performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general service, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repairs on clutch, brake, transmission, suspension, tires, electrical, etc. on automobiles and light trucks
- After hours and weekend work periodically as needed
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Possessing a general knowledge of all products and services
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds
- Greeting and communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Technical School Degree in Automotive and/or Diesel Mechanics related field of study and/or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!
Agtegra Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.