Automotive Paint Applicator- PM Shift – $17.39-26.30 w/$2,000 Sign on Bonus!
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
Are you looking to advance your career and learn new skills with a rapidly growing company?
Vacutech, a member of the National Carwash Solutions family, has grown over the past 50 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry!
At National Carwash Solutions, our employees are provided with extensive on-site training, flexibility and ample opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
As an Automotive Paint Applicator, you will be responsible for the process of painting equipment and parts, while maintaining the cleanliness of all equipment and department.
- Paint all equipment and parts as required
- Prepare, clean, and maintain all painting equipment, including the paint booth
- Record and report work order information and production times as required
- Assist in moving parts and equipment in and out of paint booth
- Coordinates and may perform paint mixing and preparation duties as required
- Responsible for quality of job functions. To include remaining alert for unsatisfactory quality of equipment and parts received in their assigned work area
- Required to discontinue work process and immediately notify supervision of all defects in quality
- Required to keep working area clean and orderly at all times
- Responsible for leaving equipment and materials in proper place and order at the end of shift
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
- Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
- Ability to lift light to medium weight up to 75 lbs.
- May sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
- May stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work assigned hours plus overtime as needed
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.