B2B Customer Engagement- On Road Segment (Experienced Level Professional)
Camso USA, Inc.
B2B Customer Engagement- On Road Segment (Experienced Level Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
MISSION : Define the strategic touchpoint journey map for the go to market plans that deliver a valorized consumer experience through a 360 approach of critical touch points resulting in stronger bonds with Customer/End users.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Communicates expectations and objectives providing ongoing feedback, and addressing shortcomings.
• Balances the workload, commitments and priorities of individuals vs the company when setting expectations and assigning work.
• Monitors and ensures the efficient and appropriate use of resources, tools.
• Uses individual as well as group goal setting to improve performance.
• Challenges rules or practices that present inappropriate barriers to independent action and decision-making.
• Brings excellent performance to the attention of the larger organization.
• Seeks resources that will enhance the team's productivity.
• Develops and supports employees' career plans and learning opportunities.
• Applies company policies and procedures in leading direct reports’ performance.
• Coaches in different areas, identifying training and development needs to support professional growth.
• Responds to customer/internal partner needs in a timely, professional, helpful, manner, regardless of the attitude.
• Shows customer/internal partner that their points of view are valued.
• Adapts to the different working styles, personalities and cultural backgrounds of the people they work with
• Delegates authority to match responsibility, holding staff accountable for agreed upon commitments.
• Supports staff in taking independent action, providing coaching along the way.
• Delegates responsibility rather than taking charge or micro-managing when staff have the capability.
Customer Experience Management:
• Interprets the user journey to better understand and improve the customer experience with high quality digital engagements and touch points that move consumers down the funnel to increase conversions.
• Leads the development of appropriate customer feedback management capabilities and practices.
• Assesses customer experience measurement practices to understand the current state and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Establishes organization-wide alignment on best practices for cultivating a dynamic customer experience.
• Leverages customer insights to anticipate needs and obstacles within the path to purchase, and designing strategies to target the obstacles.
• Uses experiential design principles to resolve gaps in the total customer experience.
• Partners with sales to fully integrate all customer touchpoints within the customer experience.
• Develop and Lead the integrated communication strategy that is aligned with the corporate direction
• Allocate and control budget within scope of an integrated strategy
• Build and cultivate a network CEM
• Leads the digital marketing creative development process in partnership with in-house creative team to ensure creative is consistently optimized and consistent with brand, marketing objectives, and strategies.
• Establishes key performance indicators to manage performance and communicate results/value to leadership team.
• Reviews and advises on site changes, improvements, and technical enhancements based on web analytics
• Handles relationship with external editorial, writers or consultants to ensure that they are executing against content marketing strategy and driving tangible, compliant business results.
• Drives alignment of multi-channel marketing budget with key business initiatives and multi-channel needs.
• Establishes the organization’s framework for the planning and implementation process for a multi-channel strategy.
• Plays a leadership role in establishing organization's CRM strategies, goals and benchmarks.
• Reviews existing CRM implementation and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Develops and presents the business case for CRM solution acquisition or enhancement.
• Compares and contrasts organization's CRM approach versus those of industry competitors.
• Discusses industry and marketplace trends and directions and cites relevant case studies
• Benchmarks marketing communication with other organizations seen as best in class.
• Collaborates with brand and market research teams to develop optimized customer journey .
• Monitors performance measurements to ensure brand is tracking against goals, and recommends and implements corrective actions.
• Briefs internal/external resource groups to design marketing communication
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of “Most Diverse Place to Work” and “Best Employer for New Grads”
· Fortune list of “World Most Admired Companies”
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship