Bartenders/Servers Seeking a Career in Sales!
St Petersburg, FL
Home Performance Alliance - Bartenders/Servers Seeking a Career in Sales!
Home Performance Alliance is a growing, successful $65M Home Improvement company looking to expand our Sales team!
We've had tremendous success in training Bartenders and Servers to become professional Sales Reps. We offer hurricane rated high-impact windows and doors, bathroom remodeling, and roofing.
Our Marketing team generates all the leads for you, the call center prequalifies and confirms them, and our Sales Team focuses on closing deals. This position travels to preset appointments and works out of their car and home. We don't require you to be in the office, even for sales meetings.
If you have a charming and welcoming personality, a hard work ethic, are comfortable traveling to appointments, and motivated to make serious money, then this is the position for you!
We offer paid training in a classroom setting and hands-on out in the field shadowing our current Sales Reps and Managers. This is an opportunity to make $125,000-300,000 in your FIRST year!
· Conduct in-home sales presentations by building trust and educating customers
· Identify customer needs / wants and utlize GDI's proven sales presentation
· Negotiate and close the sale
· Minimum of two years of sales experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Neat appearance.
· Trainable, coachable, and willing to learn from Experts.
· Motivated to make serious money.
· Comfortable working out of your car and home, traveling to preset appointments.
· Powerful presentation skills. Consistent reporting ability.
· Pass pre-employment background checks.
Pay: $125,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
HPA is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. HPA offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, U.S. military and or other prohibited bases of discrimination, both state and local. The relationships of the employment relationship (including recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination) are subject to this policy. Candidates must pass pre-employment background checks. We are a fair chance employer; prior backgrounds will not automatically disqualify you from employment with HPA. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.