Beer Merchandiser – SE Portland (Milwaukie, Happy Valley, Oak Grove, Gladstone)
RM Beverage Delaware, LLC
Pay Starting at $18.00 per hour + Quarterly Incentives + Bi-monthly Mileage Reimbursement
Merchandisers play a key role in making Maletis Beverage successful. As a Merchandiser, you will stock, rotate, and merchandise products in our partner retail stores. It’s a physically active job that involves both teamwork and the ability to fulfill goals on your own.
Both set schedules and flexible schedules are available!
A Day in the Life as a Merchandiser
Shifts start no later than 6 AM and employees work until the assigned route is complete. As a Merchandiser, you’ll be driving your personal vehicle on an assigned route, stocking, rotating, and displaying Maletis products. It’s a physically and mentally challenging role – some of our Merchandisers joke that it saves them on a gym membership or challenge each other to step-count competitions. As you work through your route, you’ll use your company phone to keep track of your hours, mileage, and communicate with your team members and manager.
Our Merchandisers are known for:
- Excellent and reliable customer service they bring to their accounts
- Maintaining an organized and tidy backstock at each account
- Building creative product displays
Why Work for Maletis
- Employee discounts on beverages and apparel
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous retirement plan – includes 401k + match, Roth 401k + match, profit sharing
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and ability to pass driving records check required
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen (for illegal drugs)
Maletis Beverage is a local, 4th generation, family-owned beverage distributor that was founded in 1935. We employ over 450 individuals and supply a diverse portfolio of beer, cider, wine, and non-alcoholic products to regional customers. We are dedicated to building strong, lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers, and communities. Want to be a part of the fun? Please apply or reach out to HR for more information.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid Oregon drivers license and an excellent driving history. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed).
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.