Bin Resolution / Cycle Counter – Weekday Night Shift
Techtronic Industries Power Equipment, Inc.
The Cycle Counter is responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to Operations management.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Counts and reconciles randomly chosen or chosen part numbers and/or locations on a daily basis
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies
- Compiles, verifies, and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations as related to inventory
- Assists in compiling data related to special projects, as requested by supervisor
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures, and contractual obligations
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Experience operating a forklift and cherry picker/high lift
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to physically count articles or products on shelves, racks and pallets
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.