BI/Reporting Engineer II
Position:BI/Reporting Engineer II
What We Are Looking For
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience as BI developer / designer. 4+ years of Power BI development/design experience.
- Experience in establishing gateways, Security, Administration, use of embedding, Expertise in DAX, Reports & Dashboard Development, Data Modelling, slicers & filters,
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Working knowledge of Power query
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI Desktop
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Ability to design, build and deploy “power BI apps’’
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Excellent Business User communication skill.
Good to have
- Should have knowledge and skills for tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, etc.
- Performance tuning of BI reports
- Should have working knowledge to use performance analyzer.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing customer visual
- Knowledge in Role-Based access
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of USD $37.12 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.