Bottling Operator NIGHTS
Columbia Crest Winery
A Night Shift Bottling Operator job is available supporting our team in Paterson, Washington at Columbia Crest Winery.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Bottling Operator job responsibilities include:
- Perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health and Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard equipment operating procedures.
- Ability to operate, anticipate, troubleshoot and repair basic malfunctions on one or two of the following pieces of equipment: Casepacker labeler, palletizer, depalletizer, capsule machine, inserter, filler and mobile bottling line with moderate supervision.
- Perform basic startup and shutdown functions for designated bottling line equipment.
- Perform routine equipment and quality checks throughout the shift to ensure proper flow of materials: labeling and packs are correct and clear line routine jams.
- Assist with some line changeovers under supervision of lead/supervisor.
- Operate equipment with a commitment to product quality and production efficiency.
- Non-equipment related tasks, include but may not be limited to: packing/repacking, sanitizing, glass removal and supporting mobile bottling line operations.
- Wear required personal protective equipment (PPE) to include safety shoes, hearing protection and safety glasses while in production areas.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- One - two years previous experience in liquid bottling.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds intermittently.
- Must be available to work variable (12) hour shift schedules.
- Requires some knowledge or experience in the general maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Stand for long periods of time - up to a full shift.
- Strong trouble shooting and communication skills.
$16.46 - $21.40/hr. based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate’s prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
- Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription – eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
- Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first – our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can’t accomplish – together – and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Bottling Operator job in Paterson, WA please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.