Overhead Door Co. Of Springfield
Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is currently looking for a Branch Admin Support to join our team in Columbia, MO. Be the point of contact for our Columbia office and manage additional administrative functions for satellite offices in the surrounding areas as necessary! If you enjoy working autonomously, this may be the right fit for you!
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
- Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1st year; 16 days accrued during your 2nd year!
- Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
- Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
- 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
- Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
- and more!
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
- Customer Service/Billing/Phones
- Handle internal communication with different sales professionals, process deposits for sales orders, create sales orders
- Resolve monthly unapplied cash reports
- Working in the ERP system: running, auditing monthly reports, and troubleshooting errors
- Set up material orders for purchasing department
- Act as a liaison to the insurance dept to process insurance certificates and send back to the customer
- Manage additional administrative functions for satellite offices in the surrounding areas as necessary
- Offer administrative support
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be a fast learner and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have good time management skills; have strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Prior experience in retail, customer service or administrative positions preferred but not required, we are willing to train!!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.