Branch Manager – Denver, CO
OverviewConsider building a career with North America's leader in the fence / security products industry! Master Halco, North America’s leading manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products is seeking an experienced Branch Manager to grow our business and ensure profitability. We are seeking candidates with a proven track record of success in managing sales and operations teams in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment. Do our Branch Manager expectations mirror your career?Our branch leaders are results oriented, problem solvers who handle multiple tasks, and enjoy motivating teams to perform at their peak. Our goal for branch managers is to implement a business strategy that ensures profitability through sales growth, effective cost control, and operational excellence. We rely on the branch leader to manage Profit & Loss responsibility and accountability in all areas of the operation.
This is a very exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70 locations), introducing new products, making technological investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies.
We are also focused on our people -- our most important resource.
At Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while building a career.
Why join Master Halco?
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits programs
- 401K retirement savings program with company match
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $10K per academic year
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Donation match program
- Sales experience required (Business to business preferred)
- Full Profit & Loss responsibility experience required
- Excellent analytical skills in regards to financial forecasting and sales management
- Strong computer skills: MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Inventory control and purchasing experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable principals
- A proven track record of success in managing.
- Results oriented leader who enjoys motivating a team
- A problem solver who can handle multiple tasks under deadlines
- Ability to motivate employees to perform at their peak
- 5 years experience in sales and operations management
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the building materials industry is a major plus
- Experience leading sales
- Experience leading operations yard and warehouse, equipment, and inventory of materials
- Experience meeting corporate financial goals