Decision Dynamics, Inc.
IAA, Inc. is seeking a Branch Manager to join our team in Florence, TX
At IAA, our Branch Managers drive the overall performance and operations for small to mid-sized auction branch locations. The managers are passionate about leading people and ensuring that their teams are motivated to exceed our goals for planned profitability, sales, and customer service levels.
Branch Managers embody our "will to succeed" and "collaborative worker" values, working with all levels of our staff to maintain an engaged, safe and positive work environment. They have a focused and thoughtful approach to mentoring and developing their staff while focusing on business and branch growth.
What Do IAA Branch Managers Do?
- Consciously build a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding values, policies, and values of IAA
- Maintain overall performance and operate auction branch locations; leading planning processes and developing new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiencies
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Ensure that the branch/ service center meets its planned profitability sales and customer service levels in addition to marketing the branch/service center within the approved expense budget.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance management where required
- Support and handle all personnel issues, including hiring and terminating of employees and overseeing the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company assets
What are the Requirements?
- Bachelor Degree and equivalent work experience is preferred
- 3 or more years of related work experience in operations with proven Profit and Loss and budget experience.
- Travel Requirements: 25%
- A Valid Driver’s License is required, there is some driving involved
- A passion for customers and providing exemplary service
- Lead and develop a department and staff members across multiple levels
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Solid interactive building, and employee coaching and development skills
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred
- This position involves a combination of indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather.
- Must remain alert to potential hazards associated with heavy equipment and other vehicles operated in their work area.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Maximizing new technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged, and low-value vehicles. Headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois, IAA has nearly 4,500 employees and more than 200 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom.
IAA is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. IAA is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform necessary job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.