Brand Coordinator – Commissary – Oceana NAS – P/T-12 hrs per wk
Eurpac Service, Inc.
ESCO, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc. has over 60 years of proven success representing consumer package goods (CPG) within the complex Military Resale Channel. Providing comprehensive sales and marketing service solutions to our clients. Our processes and proprietary technology are designed to deliver success in this unique retail channel.
ESCO is seeking a part time Base Manage Brand Coordinator at Oceana, Virginia. This is an ideal part-time employment opportunity for a spouse, student or retiree. If you are looking for a place to make an impact, then we want to talk to you!
Commissary facilities on a specific military base or bases worldwide as defined by Area. Working weekends 65% of assigned weekly hours and some nights as requested by management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to engage and connect with a variety of people.
- Strong customer service skills
- Active listening skills
- Engaging, persuasive personality
- Ability to memorize product information and recite it on demand.
- Strong closing skills
- Develop critical relationships with key store management to ensure all product promotional events are scheduled in advance, all case requirements are ordered as required, and display locations are secured for product promotional events.
- Set up and arrange display areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Actively sell product benefits or value to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following event.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to influence customers to buy products.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Specific event reporting requirements managed via Retail IQ Tasks.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Record and report information, such as the number of questions asked by the customers, or the number of coupons distributed.
- Report number of cases sold by UPC.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in product promotional events.
JOINT WORK PROJECTS WITH OTHER STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL BM’S
Resets both section and full store
Large mass display builds
Fill-in spot stocking when needed.
Fill-in if other BM is out or position is open.
Dress Code Required
Explanation of lifting, temperature restraints, other working conditions and requirements:
- Build, install and move various racks weighing up to 100 lbs. with the help of others
- Build displays with up to 40lb case weight
- Freezer work at 0°F
- Travel for store resets which last from 1 to 3 days
- Occasional outside case lot sales and weekend special events
- To perform the essential functions of this position you will need military base access. Such access is granted by the military not Eurpac.
- Complete and maintain DD Form 3150 as required for installation and facility access
- Existing military base access strongly preferred.
- It will be necessary to have access to a computer, printer, and smart phone, and download information from websites.
- If you currently work for one of our competitors, please note that qualified candidates who do not work for a competitor will be given preference.
- Hours will vary each week based on client and customer demands
Pay rate is $17-$19 for 12 hours per week.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as "protected veterans" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Eurpac is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at [email protected], send a fax to 203-840-8978 or call us at 203-642-1024. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.