Johnson Brothers Of Nevada, Inc.
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor. Johnson Brothers has been providing, exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry.
Johnson Brothers of Hawaii has been operating for the past 34 years on island providing quality products and services.
This role is primarily responsible for managing all Sales and Marketing Initiatives, New Product Introduction, Training, Brand Development, Product Knowledge, Point of Sale, and Tracking for the Hawaii Retail Division.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Manage and Plan Retail Gallo Initiatives.
- Manage, track and allocate monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
- Develop, implement and track innovation launch plans across divisions.
- Understand, Develop and ensure programs and tools are in place to deliver key sales objectives.
- Including regular work with schedule with Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Execute against supplier Brand Standards and Execution Roadmap.
- Plan and implement quarterly surveys.
- Point of Sale – collaboration with Retail Sales Manager & efficient disbursement of POS to Retail selling teams.
Key Account Management
- Lead and sell supplier initiatives, coordinated through division Sales Consultants in select high volume accounts.
- Regular work with schedule with Managers and Sales Consultants from division sales.
- Menu and feature list development.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience; prior experience working in a wholesale/distributor environment is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all functional areas and organizational levels.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must be execution oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and practice safe working and driving habits.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good attendance and punctuality is a must.
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time ID:uDnQdo