Lake Air Metal Products, LLC
Vadnais Heights, MN
Lake Air Products is a fast-growing company that is proud to live by our Core Values, Customer Focus, Passion for Performance and Right People Best Teams.
We offer full-time positions on 1st shift, 2nd shift, or weekend shift with 3,4, or 5 days a week! We are seeking flexible manufacturing helpers that are willing to assist all departments in the plant on an at-needs basis. If you enjoy working with your hands, flexing to different roles, and are looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing organization this could be a great opportunity for you!
Lake Air Products Offers:
A Competitive Wage
Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and 401K with employer match)
Paid Time Off/ Holiday Pay
Safety Glasses/Steel Toe Shoe Reimbursement
- Assist with other departments such as Assembly or Warehouse duties when needed.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Clean the production area by sweeping, mopping, and removing debris.
- Grinds out burrs and sharp edges, using a portable grinder, speed lathe, and polishing jack.
- Lubricates the workpiece with oil if needed.
- Lifts, positions, and secures work pieces between dies of the machine, using manual effort, crane, and/or sledge.
- Place equipment on the conveyor belt for further processing.
- Scrape waste material from the machine and recycle metals.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data and complete all paperwork accordingly.
- Doing inventory by counting and sorting parts or materials per job work orders and instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing/Sheet Metal Fabrication experience preferred.
- Perform repetitive work for more than 9 hours per day, including weekends.
- Perform basic math calculations (Adding, Subtracting, Dividing, and Multiplying).
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Lift objects up to 50 pounds throughout the day.