Breakout Measure Specialist
Great Day Improvements, LLC
Las Vegas, NV
About Great Day Improvements, LLC
Great Day Improvements, LLC is the exclusive manufacturer and installer of the Patio Enclosures and Stanek Windows brands, as well as parent of Hartshorn Custom Contracting, one of Tampa’s leading custom pool and screen enclosure manufacturers and installers. Specializing in residential and light commercial projects, the company serves its customers across 45 metropolitan markets (and counting) throughout the United States. Great Day Improvements is one of the nation’s largest home improvement companies according to REMODELING Magazine’s 550 List and Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 List, has an A rating with the BBB and an overall Google rating of 4.4 with over 1,200 reviews. To learn more, visit www.patioenclosures.com, www.stanekwindows.com, www.greatdayimprovements.com, www.hccscreens.com
Purpose and Scope of Job:
The Break Out Specialist performs the breakout and ordering of materials and facilitation of CAD drawings.
Role and Responsibilities
· Maintain branch production timelines within job duties
· Review concerns about projects with Regional Operations Manager
· Break out jobs on computer
· Non-Patio Enclosure materials facilitation
· Prepare and submit CAD requests
· Prepare and submit permit applications
· Assist in warehouse management i.e. unloading of trucks, organizing jobs, & keeping stock
· Create a list of all materials so that job may be properly staged in the warehouse
· Upload Breakout Paperwork to Production Log
· Other duties may be assigned
· Breakout to be completed within 24 hours of measure.
· CAD submission to be completed within 48 hours of measure.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all personals hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.