Brooklyn Delivery Helper
Tri-Valley Beverage, Inc.
Union Beer Distributors is a family-run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. As a result, we maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world-class people.
Brooklyn NON CDL Drivers Wanted - Over time is available
TO INQUIRE OR FOLLOW UP ON YOUR APPLICATION - Please do not call the main number. Send an email to [email protected]
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering cases and kegs to retail accounts in New York City
- Collect certain recyclables.
- Physically unload and deliver product to our customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Collect cash and checks from our accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need to succeed:
- Possess and valid Driver's License with a safe driving record/history.
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Safe driving record and history
- Daily, punctual attendance
- Knowledge of NYC Metro area
Why join us?
- We offer FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Overtime Potential $
- Paid vacation time & Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Cell phone discounts are available.
- Growth & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Personal technology and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding, and employment is at the company.
Come Join the Union Beer Family—
Union Beer Distributors is representative of the market in which we operate. Energetic, dynamic, diverse, competitive, and growing. We are looking for candidates to develop themselves professionally in this marketplace by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.