Business Activation Manager
Tempur Sealy is committed to improving the sleep of more people, every night, all around the world. As a leading designer, manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of bedding products worldwide, we know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, we deliver award-winning products that provide breakthrough sleep solutions to consumers in over 100 countries. Our highly recognized brands include Tempur-Pedic®, Sealy® and Stearns & Foster®. We hire people who have a passion for helping others find their best night’s sleep. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Tempur Sealy!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive Medical, Dental & other wellness programs
- Disability and Life Company Paid
- Retirement Plan Options
- Generous Employee Purchase Discounts
Pay Range: $74,000-$106,000
What You’ll Do (Essential Duties and Responsibilities):
Conduct internal Retail Edge trainings with the objective to elevate Regional Sales team proficiency in a measurable way:
- Set Retail Edge competencies goals with FSM, RSD, and Retail Edge Activation Director (READ).
- Provide end of the year Retail Edge review on Account Managers accomplishments to FSM, RSD, and READ.
- Coaches and mentors Account Managers on integral Retail Edge best practices and performance objectives.
- Assess the level of Retail Edge competency of each Account Manager and work to address areas of opportunities.
- Lead training and implementing Retail Edge certification within the region.
- Provide feedback on Account Manager performance of Retail Edge deployment to FSM, RSD, and READ.
- Work with Retail Edge solution owners to customize content to meet Regional needs & priorities.
- Participate in Regional staff calls and regional leadership calls.
Conduct external Retail Edge Meetings with the objective to elevate Regional Sale team performance in a measurable way:
- Ride along with Account Manager for customer-facing meetings on a regular schedule to present and improve the sales effectiveness of the Regions Retail Edge strategies
- Interfaces with multiple retailer business functions.
- Focused on the largest regional accounts which are not currently being captured by dedicated CMM support or their account prioritization and planning scope. Role contributions within these accounts include presentations, meeting participation, Retail Edge project management, etc. REAM supports how to present insights and sell-in solutions and create plans to implement.
- REAM supports how to present insights and sell-in solutions and create plans to implement.
- Ride along with Account Managers for a day of development (this should be linked to a customer ride along)
- Design Co-marketing strategies with top accounts which are presently not being managed by our Customer Marketing Managers (CMM’s) using hybrid or customized toolkits.
- Measuring account level results and capturing best practices based on KPIs set by the FSM, RSD, READ & Retail Edge stakeholders.
- Sets performance goals for region team and individuals with consultation and approval from FSM, RSD & READ.
- Support Region to attain sales and profit goals each year.
- Responsible for growing region revenue, profit, margin, share to achieve budgeted goals.
- Analyze sales history, provide insights and articulate drivers in variance between sales and forecast to support top projects
- Present monthly to FSM, RSD and READ on analysis, insights, wins, obstacles, and best practices.
- Develop an annual plan on the page for key Retail Edge initiatives that benefit and complement regional strategies.
- Develop annual regional marketing plan in collaboration with CMM, FSM, RSD, and READ.
- Actively provide Retail Edge stakeholders recommendations for improvements & optimization of current and future tools.
- Voice of field and retailers in creating content for Retail Edge program
- Leverage shopper, customer, and category insights to create and deploy comprehensive (annual) marketing, merchandising, training, and in-store plans for assigned customers.
- Strong thought leadership in creating advertising strategies and creative that builds the Tempur Sealy brands and customer’s brand.
- Collaborate with brand management, consumer marketing, and sales to ensure alignment of brand objectives.
- Interfaces with various internal company business departments.
- Cross-functional expertise with Retail Edge vendors to facilitate regional wins.