Business Analytics Manager, North America
Caring for skin means caring for people
At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
A welcoming workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals.
At Beiersdorf, you’ll find:
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity, inclusion and belonging where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported
- Nimble teams that enjoy challenging work and the ability to make an impact
- A dynamic community of life-long learners that values acumen, aptitude and the ability to learn as well as hard skills and established expertise
- A purpose-led company that cares about your personal and professional development with the right balance of structure and flexibility to thrive
- A collaborative culture that leads with care, trust, simplicity and courage
Unique benefits that consider the whole person.
We understand that you have a life outside of work, and we support you with unique benefits including:
- Generous and flexible PTO policy
- Summer Friday hours
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Wellness and Benefits program
- Cash Balance Plan (similar to a pension)
- 401k match
- Growing number of Employee Resource Groups or affinity groups - to foster meaningful connections and belonging with other colleagues
- Dynamic work model – a hybrid of in-office collaboration and remote focused work days
Experience, skills and competencies that lend themselves to this role:
We know that experience comes in all forms and we’re not necessarily looking for individuals who can hit the ground running (‘check all the boxes’) but may bring a unique blend of competence and capabilities that can grow into a role and/or bring news skills to the team.
We are actively looking for a Business Analytics Manager (North America) with a strong analytical background to improve/build solutions and tools to improve decision making and collaboration across key business functions. This individual should be a Business leader who is an effective communicator and can help synthesize big data to drive insights into actions to improve Beiersdorf results.
- Creating transparency about the business situation by developing, refining and distributing market performance management reports
- Closely collaborate and partner with the internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors/agencies to design and deliver high impact analytical solutions, models, dashboards etc.
- Strong capabilities in data visualization tools (Power BI,) and expertise in excel,
- Proven ability to systematize and organize different data sets into analytics
- Owns the business relationship/budget with key external data providers (Nielsen, IRI, Numerator, etc)
- Identify data/system challenges, or requirements to improve speed to insights and actions
- Participation in the design of a long-term data strategy for the North American MU in accordance with the strategic orientation.
- Interface and contact person for partners at BSS IT for the translation of business requirements into technical solutions
- Manages reporting and relationship with Global MIQ data team and represents North America on Beiersdorf’s global data governance counci
- BS/BA in relevant field, Marketing/Business Administration or Analytic Management/Business Information systems preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence and secure cross-functional support
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen to build strong business cases for change
- Strong interpersonal skills, innovative attitude, flexible, proactive, service-minded and a strong team player
- Self-motivation, be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and increase effectiveness at achieving overall strategies in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships across many functions and external partners
- Strong project management, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Programming - Minimum: Advanced Excel and PowerBI
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture.
Beiersdorf North America Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Sales Team 2023
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2022
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Happiest Employees 2022
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company for Diversity 2022
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 5% of companies for CEO rating on Comparably
- Beiersdorf North America is ranked in the top 10% of companies for Leadership rating on Comparably
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/beiersdorf
Having trouble applying? Go to www.BeiersdorfUSA.com to search our careers page. Beiersdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.