Business Continuity Planner: Level 4 (MAST Team Lead)
Saint Louis, MO
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
The Mission Assurance Support Toolkit (MAST) Scrum Master:
- Provides project management related support to the MAST Product Owner
- Manages schedules, creates & defines priorities for development staff
- Ensures timely deliver of committed work in each Sprint
- Manages sprint velocity-related metrics
- Acts as translator & conduit between teams
- Runs daily huddles, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives
What You Will Be Doing:
- Facilitate and lead project and feature development through cross functional teams
- Responsible for product artifacts such as project plans, dashboards/status reports deployment plans, metrics
- Facilitate sprint ceremonies, release, sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews (demos)
- Participate in scrum of scrums to highlight dependencies and cross functional implications
- Ensure identified risks and issues are actioned and resolved by the accountable team, minimizing or eliminating impediments to progress or schedule
- Escalate when necessary
- Track and communicate various metrics per team including velocity and sprint/release progress
- Partner closely with product owner, developers, testing team, other technology staff and team members
- Collaborate with the product owner to maintain the backlog, prioritization and ensure intent of requirements are met
What Required Skills You Will Bring:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance w/Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Experience in three or more areas of Continuity of Government, Continuity of Operations, Information Technology Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security/Operations, Continuity Strategic Planning and Policy, Enterprise Risk Management, and participation in national level homeland security or continuity of operations exercises.
- FEMA Level 1 (PCP) Certification within 180 days of start date
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience using JIRA to plan, track and manage software development projects
- Demonstrated experience:
- Applying organizational, program and project management skills to track projects to completion, while managing milestones, deadlines, tasking and calendars.
- Applying strategic thinking and perspective for problem identification, issue analysis and resolution.
- Researching and evaluating new concepts and processes to improve program performance.
- Analyzing cross-functional problem sets, identifying root causes and resolving issues.
- Ability to organize themselves to ensure processes are followed and work is completed in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly at all levels of organization
What Desired Skills You Will Bring:
- Strategy, planning and execution oversight
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Team building and motivational skills
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) management
- Computer science degree
- Basic understanding of Intelligence community (IC) and Department of Defense
- Prior position supporting the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Knowledge of the NGA mission and organization
- Some telework available
- Some travel required
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Top Secret SCI w/PolygraphThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$81,500.00 - $142,600.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY! ID:uDnQdo