Business Continuity Planner Lvl 3 (Strategy DCIP PM)
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Business Continuity Planner - DCIP PM to join our team! In this role you will get to Manage the Defense Critical Infrastructure Program/Critical Infrastructure Program and project implementation.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manages Defense Critical Infrastructure program/Critical Infrastructure Program and project implementation.
- Prepares recommendations for NGA input to annual Department of Defense Intel Sector DCIP assessment.
- Prepares risk decision documentation for NGA DCIP program.
- Assists with coordination of Risk Mitigation Plans for DCIP and Business Continuity programs.
- Update/maintain Strategic Mission Assurance Data System (SMADS) and Mission Assurance Data Support System (MADSS) for Agency.
- Incorporate all security disciplines; recommend and develop requirements, specifications, designs, and procedures that satisfy program security policy and planning guidance.
- Perform analysis to validate established security requirements and recommends additional security requirements and safeguards where required.
- Participate in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to critical asset protection.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports for obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelors or equivalent experience within related field
- Experience in three or more areas of Continuity of Government, Continuity of Operations, Information Technology Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security/Operations, Continuity Strategic Planning and Policy, Enterprise Risk Management, and participation in national level homeland security or continuity of operations exercises. Certification from the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) or a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired.
- FEMA Level 1 (PCP) Certification within 180 days of start date
- Demonstrates considerable expertise in providing solutions and recommendations based on internal and external factors.
- Knowledge of critical asset infrastructure sectors and defense national infrastructure protection plan
- Analysis of system and program infrastructure vulnerabilities
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Associated Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) Certification desired
- Risk Management Experience
- Knowledge of SMADS and MADSS
- Adaptive Planning & Strategic Workforce Planning experience
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Top Secret SCI w/PolygraphThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$81,500.00 - $142,600.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY! ID:uDnQdo