Business Developer – nVent ERIFLEX Flexbus Europe
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
As Business Developer you will be the specialist for nVent ERIFLEX Flexbus products & solutions. The role will be focused on develop business strategies that benefit the growth of the nVent Flexbus product line within Europe. This is a work-out-of-home office role and approximately 50% of travel within Europe is encouraged; regular overnight trips are to be expected.
In this position, you will get to:
- Act as point of contact with end customers to develop and increase sales, lead contracts discussions, and drive product and system sales to support harmonized price strategies
- Nurture relationships with customers to understand their requirements and develop an appropriate solution(s) to meet their needs best
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and growth teams to target customers and drive new business opportunities
- Partner with different teams to settle, identify, and recommend the appropriate approach
- Sell the business product lines and generate new growth and profitability within specific assigned markets
- Specify the Flexbus range in different defined areas and engineering companies
- Promote and present Flexbus at strategically defined customer groups and OEMs
- Use Salesforce as a tool to run opportunity pipelines and communicate feedback internally.
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent technical experience, preferably in electrical engineering
- Ideally 3+ years of outside sales experience in an electrical, electronic, or industrial market.
- Being comfortable and knowledgeable of low voltage power installations, substations, and related companies is a strong advantage.
- Skills to consistently develop and recommend solutions with maximum value
- Excellent skills in delivering effective presentations and proposals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication: the ability to expose your views clearly and compellingly!
- Skills in establishing positive relationships and collaboration
- Ability to adapt to evolving business circumstances
- Prove your high-reaching mentality: Take the initiative!
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.#LI-GS1