Business Development Account Executive
Cleaver-Brooks Sales & Service
Any salary estimation specified in this job board may or may not be aligned with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide you more details!
Location: Channelview, TX; relocation assistance provided, if needed
Are you ready to be a part of a market leader in providing fully integrated boiler and burner systems? Cleaver-Brooks Sales & Service (CBSS) offers a full range of capabilities from: new equipment, installation, rentals, retrofits, repairs, parts, and service. We can deliver, install, and upgrade boiler room solutions that reduce overall costs and optimize space. CBSS delivers the most efficient, reliable, safe, and environmentally sustainable solutions that differentiates us from competitors in the marketplace.
What You Will Do:
As our Business Development Account Executive, you will play a critical role in driving growth in sales by identifying, investigating, and evaluating new business opportunities and strategic partnerships that align with our objectives. You will identify and attract potential new clients for the sales team across the CBSS footprint of IA, KS, NE, MO, IL, TX, and NM.
How You Will Do It:
- Research and uncover potential leads through cutting-edge lead generation platforms, thorough online research, and networking.
- Qualify and vet high-quality leads based on predefined criteria through outbound calling, messaging, scheduling and executing initial screen calls.
- Support and collaborate with sales team to ensure the seamless handoff of qualified leads, accuracy of data, and maintenance of customer database and CRM account,
- Nurture and engage with potential client relationships and leads by following up on quotes given to prospects and customers and building rapport and consultative trust.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, marketing, sales, or similar role in the manufacturing industry. HVAC, commercial/ industrial boiler experience preferred.
- Tech-savvy with a passion for staying up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Enthusiasm, drive, and ambition to consistently push the needle forward with new ideas, initiatives, and lead generation strategies.
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of the commercial and industrial boiler industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field of study is preferred but not required.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurances, flexible spending account, tuition reimbursement, wellness benefits, life insurance, short term and long-term disability, cash matching 401(k) plan.
- Generous vacation and 11 paid holidays.
- Career ladder with the opportunity to grow with the sales team.
Physical Skill and Effort:
Work requires computer proficiency, moderate typing speed and a high data input accuracy level. Work involves fairly light and simple types of physical exertion, up to 50 pounds lifting.
Working Conditions and Hazards:
Normal office conditions. Moderate travel primarily by car to customer sites. Client sites may have location specific safety requirements and hazards associated with the industry and boiler room.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of position given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper. This description supersedes any previous descriptions for this position.ID:uDnQdo