Business Development Manager, China
Base Pay Range: $177,800.00 - $302,300.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-CA-Milpitas-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Company OverviewKLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Group/DivisionThe Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
- Business development owner for one of the two strategic business units in China
- Value selling: Leverage your understanding of the value of the KLA product portfolio and how the products will be used by the customer to develop winning solutions
- Develop account strategies to drive new product penetration and adoption
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Accurately forecast short term and long-term business opportunities to meet or exceed bookings objectives
- Structure and negotiate business deals that improve KLA’s market share and gross margin objectives
- Eliminate all obstacles related to bookings, shipments, and revenue plans
- Plan and coordinate product demos, customer visits, and all customer meetings that involve division personnel
- Cultivate technical and operational relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Assist with technology roadmap alignment between divisions and customers
- The ideal candidate will have experience with inspection & metrology semiconductor capital equipment and understand the market
- Have current experience in peer companies within the semiconductor industry with sales, business development, or marketing background
- Also willing to accept semiconductor backend industry experience
- Has strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Must be financial / business savvy
- Capability to analyze the semiconductor business environment and forecast business opportunities short and long term
- Able to derive / understand the business objectives and clearly communicate sales strategy to meet / exceed the objectives
- Ability to navigate through complex and dynamic selling environment
- Ability to work independently and drive tasks to completion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with global customers, especially China
- Proficient in mandarin preferred but not required
Minimum QualificationsDoctorate (Academic) Degree and related work experience of 3 years; Master's Level Degree and related work experience of 6 years; Bachelor's Level Degree and related work experience of 8 years
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.ID:uDnQdo