Business Development Manager – Power
Position:Business Development Manager - Power
As a Business Development Manager - Power Solutions, you will be working with new and emerging customers across a variety of industries. You will support customer needs and provide technical leadership to champion Arrow initiatives and promote customer success through our Arrow partnerships. Are you ready to be a part of a Fortune 500 company? Apply today!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the assessment of existing and potential customers, defining product needs, and sales execution. Continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams and the manufacturers to ensure a trust and support of business objectives
- Budget responsibility for all assigned business development areas
- Defines and tracks performance for the manufacturer's products and services
- Coordinates opportunity development of both Net New as well as Existing Customers
- Relationship management with the manufacturer’s regional staff in all Vertical markets
- Strong knowledge of industry trends within Power, Thermal, Lighting, Motors, and Batteries products; able to articulate the associated solutions for key Power OEM customers
- Work with Power Value Add Development center resources to grow and expand existing customer base
- Working independently in various design and development capacities, including be not limited to the following: aid in specification & architecture definition, scheduling, detailed design and verification
- Participating in requirements analysis; design applications based on system requirements and architecture, prototype if necessary
- Providing production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and devise solutions to address defects
What We're Looking For:
- 5–7 years of related experience with a 4-year Engineering degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree
- 1-3 years of demonstrated solutions sales experience including new business acquisition, opportunity qualification, development and closing, account planning and alignment, customer and partner relationship management, margin management support, and sales effectiveness fundamentals.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Experience in detailed design of Power systems, AC/DC applications, DC to DC applications, Power Mechanical applications, Power System Applications, Configurable Power, Control System using, but not limited to the following:
- Timing, Power and Thermal analysis techniques and processes
- Ability to learn new technologies to build and grow skills across Power and OEM equipment.
- Experience with use of electronics laboratory equipment and measurement techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug electronic systems, circuits, and devices
- Proficiency with MS Office tools or equivalent
- Experience in some development of Firmware
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- And More!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-PA-Pennsylvania (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.