Business Development Manager RF Ceramic Components
Pacific Industrial Development Corp.
Business Development Manager RF Ceramic Components (Filters / Isolators / Resonators / Ferrite Materials and Advanced Ceramics)
Trans-Tech is the leading designer and manufacturer of RF and microwave components that help our world communicate, discover, create, protect, explore and more. We supply advanced materials, ferrites and magnetic materials, dielectric, ceramic bandpass filters, coaxial resonators, and coaxial inductors.
The Business Development Manager, RF Ceramic Components is responsible for business management of existing customer accounts as well as the development of new and inactive accounts within the RF and Microwave components market in North America.
- Business Management
- Develop and Execute Business Plan to grow individual business.
- Review customer requirements and spec changes
- Visit Customers
- Process necessary sales forms and log sales data
- Manage product cycle, including design development and inventory, to ensure on-time delivery to customer.
- Communicate special Customer requirements to the Customer Service and Shipping dept.
- Communicate with manufacturing team on issues pertaining to Customer accounts.
- Develop sales forecasts based on Customer communication and market experience.
- Oversee day-to-day Administration of accounts.
- Work with Sales Marketing Manager on quotes and negotiate pricing/terms for contracts.
- Develop New/Inactive Accounts
- Perform background analysis on inactive accounts.
- Contact inactive accounts.
- Conduct market studies.
- Prepare strategies for acquiring new accounts.
- Ph.D., Masters, or Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering field, or equivalent work experience
- Domestic travel required (customer meetings, shows, marketing events)
- Sales or engineering experience in the RF / MW industry preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - Premium is 100% Company-paid for you and your eligible dependents
- Option to participate in 401(k) plan with safe harbor match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Trans-Tech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.