Business Development Manager – Ultralox Railing Systems – Florida
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Business Development Manager – Ultralox Railing Systems
Location: Remote based in Florida
Territory for this position will be Florida.
Ultralox Interlocking Technology is a business unit of The AZEK Company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Ultralox is committed to providing the highest quality products that offer long-lasting, made to order railing styles. Our beautiful and durable railings are available in both easy to install, convenient kits as well as customized railing systems that will make your projects stand out from the crowd. We are proudly made in the USA and have extensive experience and understanding of the various installation processes. Count on us for quality railing and fencing solutions to withstand the tests of time and the elements.
The AZEK Company (www.azekco.com) is a $1 Billion and growing industry-leading manufacturer of beautiful, low-maintenance, and environmentally sustainable building products, with a focus on decking and outdoor living. Consistently recognized as the market leader in innovation, quality and aesthetics, products across AZEK’s portfolio are made from up to 100% recycled material and primarily replace wood on the outside of homes, providing a long-lasting, eco-friendly and stylish solution to consumers. We are committed to accelerating the use of recycled material in the manufacturing of our innovative products, keeping millions of pounds of waste out of landfills each year and revolutionizing the industry to create a more sustainable future. In June 2020, we completed a highly successful IPO (NYSE: AZEK).
The Ultralox Business Development Manager expands the Ultralox Interlocking network as well as managing and developing and existing the regional Ultralox dealer network, creating pull-through sales and channel sales to achieve sales targets. Promote growth to a level which will allow for placement of future dedicated sales force and assure effective territory management, relationship enhancement and sales goal achievement. Responsible for management and success of the dealer network, as well as developing and managing the region’s Allegiance dealer partners.
- Expands Ultralox Interlocking dealer network.
- Develops and implements sales strategies to increase aluminum railing business.
- Drives and increases revenue growth and profitability by advanced market segmentation methodologies.
- Responsible for resource prioritizing and allocation, and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Practices strong engagement with team members including accepting diversity of ideas and thoughts, sharing responsibility for success, demonstrating honesty and integrity, helping employees solve problems and showing respect.
- Responsible for building and coaching UltraLox Interlocking dealers.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with Dealer management and makes regular sales calls on these accounts to align objectives.
- Develops correct use of sales tools, e.g., sales call reports, sales force effectiveness methodologies and data input to CRM.
- Continually improves sales proficiency and performance results.
- Responsible for motivating dealer sales team by communicating consistently with our strategy while not compromising the confidentiality of our business goals and objectives.
- Delivers regular feedback to Vice President of Sales regarding performance and development needs, as well as market information.
- Monitors and operates within an annual SG&A Budget
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the UltraLox product lines
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Experience: 5 to 10 years of multi-family/commercial sales experience in the building products industry.
Computer Skills Applies skill in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM input, and sales tracking software as appropriate. Use of computer to enter data, create reports, correspondence, presentations, etc.
Certificates & Licenses: Valid Driver’s License
Other Requirements: Demonstrable influencing and well-developed presentation skills. Seasoned sales experience; Basic, Consultative, Negotiation. Ability to travel up to 75% of the time in common forms of transportation (plane, car, train, etc.)
Compensation for roles at AZEK varies depending on a wide range of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. The annual salary for this role is $75,000 to $ 85,000. In addition to base salary, we offer generous bonus and incentive opportunities that significantly increase earning potential.
“Are you concerned that you don’t meet every requirement listed above? Don't let that stop you from applying! Studies reveal that some applicants refrain from applying for jobs unless they fulfill every single requirement. We don't believe in the notion of a "perfect" candidate. If you are confident in your ability to excel in the role, adapt swiftly, and are committed to contributing to our mission of building a more sustainable future, we warmly welcome your application.”