Business Development Rep
ARC Document Solutions, LLC
Santa Clara, CA
Business Development Rep.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
ARC is looking for a hungry and talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate for this role is a hunter, who has unwavering perseverance, is an energetic cold caller, has a track record of successful prospecting experience, and wants to win. The BDR through outbound activities will find and qualify prospects and generate meetings for our regional sales team.
These are some of the exciting things you get to do:
- Prospect, educate and qualify prospects through outbound activities to create qualified meetings for the regional sales team.
- Utilize a consistent multiple-contact process via phone, email, and social to find, nurture, and qualify leads generated by outbound marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize high-volume phone time (80-100 calls per day), including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- Conduct conversations with prospects in a consultative way; comfortable managing and overcoming objections.
- Effectively manage Hubspot CRM to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management, and maintaining accurate information in Hubspot CRM per company policies.
- Excels in time management and prioritizing leads.
- Consistently achieve personal targets (monthly and quarterly).
- Accepts feedback and training to continue to improve and develop.
- Be entrepreneurial, look for new ways to succeed, and drive more meetings.
These are the attributes that will help you succeed:
- Hunter mentality, objection-handling, consultative selling, and closing skills
- Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts and access essential information about our business.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management, and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
- Knowledge of large and small format printing; as well as, managed print services
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, use of a CRM tool similar to Salesforce, and managing a pipeline
- Aptitude – Tech Savvy
You get extra points in our book if you have:
- Knowledge of the AEC (architect, engineering, and construction) industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions
- Competitive compensation with an hourly pay rate of up to $28.00/hr depending on experience
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Company-furnished laptop and cell phone
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan gives you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
*** If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.***
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.