Business Development Sales Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for pursuing new business opportunities, implementing and sustaining continued sales opportunities, establishing strong customer relationships, and driving growth within designated product line.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- Develops and expands existing/new business opportunities within new and existing markets.
- Assist with the development of the annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Develops sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses for each product and service.
- Review and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Provides leadership and/or supports the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Meet with key decision makers, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Research and develop leads to potential customers, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of industry trends & government regulations
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of customers and intercompany personnel
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Responsible for growing topline sales revenue via direct sales efforts
- Collaboration with Everidge Food Service sales managers + reps / dealers, and Everidge Food Retail sales managers + reps/contractors to assist with business development
- Company expert on product line
- Attend trade shows and industry events to drive sales opportunities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION and EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University;
- Outside sales experience required
- Demonstrated track record of delivering new sales.