Business Development- U.S. Medical
New Freedom, PA
We are looking for a highly motivated, team-oriented and sales driven employee to join our fast-paced team! Our opening for Business Development- U.S. Medical equipment sales is an opportunity to engage in the capital equipment needs of major health systems nationwide. This position is responsible for managing new and existing customer accounts, driving, and negotiating selling situations in the U.S. Medical market.
- US Medical Business Development
- Develop new business channels
- Help Identify new or competitive products to meet market requirements
- Support/Suggest marketing ideas to drive sales with end users and distribution
- Support GPO/IDN administrative requirements as needed including Gov’t contract
- Follow up on medical sales quotes with end users/distributors
- Product Management
- Product liaise between Oakworks dealers, distributors and sales representatives.
- Support day to day technical product and clinical application training requests
- Gathers product market data by calling on customers with field sales representatives and evaluates sales call results.
- Provides information to management by preparing product sales reports and analysis, answering questions and requests.
- Product Knowledge Application Leader
- Assist in Management of Sales Representative efforts- if applicable
- Help execute tactical plans to maximize effectiveness.
- Provides Zoom Meetings for needed In-services/product demonstrations
- Large Account Management
- Support the V.P. of sales as needed or required
- Support V.P. of Sales as needed.
- Assist with Management of Tier 2 & Tier 3 Dealers Create and execute strategies to maximize revenues and relationships
- Develop and maintain corporate relationships
- Negotiates contracts, insures product training and other essential activities take place, develops sales incentive programs if required
- Attends national meetings, sales / marketing events, and trade shows
Oakworks is a family owned and operated company for over 40 years that produces world class medical and spa equipment. Oakworks brings high quality, innovative products to the health and wellness market. As a leading manufacturer of medical, spa, and massage tables, we’re proud to support customer and employee wellness. Oakworks not only focuses on the quality of our products, but also cares about our employees. Oakworks is proudly promoting health awareness through different activities within the company. We strive to be an employee centered workplace and hold multiple company events to show our appreciation.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 100% Company paid vision for employee and family
- 100% Company paid Short Term Disability
- 100% Company paid Long Term Disability
- 100% Company paid life insurance
- 100% Company paid life insurance for spouse
- 100% Company paid life insurance for dependents through age 26
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Mission of Supporting Wellness around the world
- An Encouraging Wellbeing Environment
- Being a member of an innovative company
Core hours are from 9:00am to 3:00pm, with flexible start time Monday through Friday.
Education: Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree. Equivalent experience will be considered.
Experience: 5+ years experience in account management and selling capital equipment is a must. Medical sales experience is not required but is preferred. Candidate should have the ability/experience to host live product demonstrations with customers
Strong experience in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with different CRM systems is a plus.
Driver's License- required
Equal Opportunity Employer and M/F/Vets/DisabilityID:uDnQdo