Business Planning Specialist
To review and analyze the company’s business plan versus actual results in order to forecast profits and losses.
- Responsible for compiling data in order to determine annual company budget, and then analyze plan vs. actual.
- Responsible for handling product cost and analyze plan vs. actual for company profitability.
- Responsible for insuring ANC compliance with federal requirements such as NAFTA.
- Performs cost estimates for engineering changes and new products.
- Maintains bills of material and other relating data.
- Requires work with confidential data.
- Ability to resolve problems, work independently, exercise good judgement in handling assigned responsibilities.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Requires teamwork and participation in ISO/TS16949, ISO14001 and Employee Involvement, etc.
- Requires effective communication with team members, internal departments and related outside resources in both written and oral formats.
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in an open office environment and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintain 5’s standards.
- May require some travel.
Minimum Qualifications for the Job:
Requires a 4 year degree in Business Administration. Requires 0-3 years’ experience in business planning (experience preferably in a manufacturing environment).
- Proficient in personal computer skills including a variety of office software (ex. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient knowledge of data processing
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Annual Salary: $53,600-$67,000
Sedentary - Sitting most of the time with some movement (walking, standing, carrying)