Business Services Receptionist
Blue Diamond Growers
Job Summary:Under general supervision, provides full-service support in several functional areas of site reception and Business Services document control and records management. Greets visitors, vendors and customers and ensures that they are placed in contact with the correct site function. Maintains pertinent site visit and telephone records. Maintains contact throughout the company and externally to assure appropriate placement of visitors and calls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies internal personnel of visitor arrival.
- Processes phone calls through multi-line switchboard.
- Informs callers by answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains employee and department directories
- Assists visitors including visitor scheduling and access control, review and sign-off of non-disclosure, general safety and good manufacturing practices, and disposition of visitors to site contact.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area to ensures through all interactions that a positive image of Blue Diamond Growers is projected.
- Provides administrative support for Business Services.
- Maintains organized electronic filing systems for easy document recall; data entry, analytics, and reporting of department metrics; document retention.
- Maintains department documentation, including but not limited to company fleet documentation and maintenance records
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of receptionist and/or administrative support for a corporate department.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Telephone skills
- Verbal communication
- Microsoft Office Software
- Handles pressure
- Document control
Physically able to move throughout the facility, including climbing multiple flights of stairs or provision of lengthy (8 hours) training sessions as necessary. Able to sit/work at a desk for extended periods including typing, analysis, and focus.
Must be able to work in a plant environment being exposed to dust, high noise levels, extreme temperature and humidity fluctuations and wet operating work conditions. Typical conditions may include prolonged sitting, standing, and walking, short periods of climbing, working at heights, or in confined spaces. Must be able to work all shifts/hours based on operational needs.
Other Job Details:
Hourly Rate (if applicable):N/A
Exempt Salary Range (if applicable):$43,400.00 - $56,200.00