Business Solutions Principal Architect
Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Business Solutions Principal Architect, you will formulate, direct, and check the work of other Business Solutions Architects. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of application systems and industry requirements.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. • Analyzes business and user needs and follows through the full development life cycle. • Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters and/or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies. • Modifies maintains, and updates complex ERP configuration and program routines. Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects and providing consultative support to internal staff. • Serves as the authority on a subject matter associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise applications. Educates others in the workflow, business processes, and reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules or other application systems. • Defines, tests, trains, implements, and supports one or more functional areas within the ERP System or other application systems. • Monitors other business analysts in software development methods, processes, and implementation of those methods. • Provides mentoring and direction to team members and is a key contributor. May manage projects with large budgets or of extended duration. • Responsible for managing the project plan, scope, risk, and resources. May act as team leader for large project teams. • Participates in IT financial management activities, including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking. • May be responsible for multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience implementing projects related SAP FICO integration with SD, MM, and PP, and AA
- Exceptional abilities and responsibilities exceed those typically achieved by a career-level Business Solutions Architect. Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. Must be able to communicate effectively with both end users and IT staff, as well as senior business management.
- Needs to define strategy and recommend direction to the business units. Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to provide direction to career-level team members.
- Experience working with third party systems for outbound and inbound interfaces, IDOC configuration, Concur Travel and Expenses system
- Experience with tax integration with SAP, setting up tax codes and integration points of tax within Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes
- Previous experience as an IT Architect on programs
- Experience with key architecture frameworks, patterns and methods
- Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing share in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization (i.e. think through workarounds, evaluate risk of various deployment options, etc.).
- Strong consulting leading and mentoring skills along with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead projects with an end-to-end view into planning, organization and execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines, work under limited supervision and oversight
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Business Solutions Lead Architect position is ideal for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term growth possibilities. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company match and 1-year bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance is available
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.