Business Support Specialist
Dairy Farmers of America
Under general supervision, perform a variety of business support activities for the location being supported, typically of an administrative nature. Duties may include handling daily shipping and receiving procedures for the Winthrop location; preparing, editing, or distributing correspondence; tracking, filing, collecting, summarizing, or organizing information; performing data entry and processing of information; running or producing reports; assisting with records retention; and completing special projects. Respond to the needs of internal and/or external customer requests or questions. May provide backup support to other administrative positions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist department and/or office staff, performing any combination of clerical duties including answering phones, filing, sorting, receiving, classifying, reconciling, and summarizing documents and information
- Schedule and organize onsite, off-site, or virtual meetings; prepare materials for meetings
- Track, file, collect, summarize, or organize information
- Maintain various records, spreadsheets, logs, schedules, etc.
- Use software applications and other standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving, and compiling information
- Compile and generate regular and special reports using established formats and procedures
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required