Business/Workforce Management Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Career CategorySales & Marketing Operations
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Business/Workforce Management Analyst (Hub Services/Patient Access)
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. Join an incredible team that’s redefining Amgen’s patient support programs. In this vital role, you will be handling industry leading transformation of our overall patient support offerings. This is a unique opportunity to work on a dynamic launch brand, gain portfolio product experience, and help build a new best-in-class patient support program from the ground up.
Amgen is an innovative organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients. Within Patient Access, we will provide you the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, entrepreneurialism and verve that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and significant careers through exciting assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities!
Under the general direction of the HUB senior manager, the BUS/WFM Analyst oversees HUB reporting and data analysis to support core operations and strategic planning. The position will have ownership of crafting, developing, and implementing new data sets and critical metrics as well as continuing to evaluate and adjust those measures going forward
- Provide daily reporting with respect to BVS activity
- Demonstrates strong ability to break down national trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with operations leadership to pull through improvements discovered from analysis
- Provide resource planning by interval, based on forecast and seasonal impacts
- Demonstrate process expertise to build and handle analytics on the customer and patient experience
- Apply WFM software to improve staffing
- Demonstrate overall fulfillment and individual analytics to forecast staffing needs and partner with operations to staff appropriately
- Partner with compliance to develop analytics ensuring department practices are being followed and regulatory standards are upheld.
- Partner with operational leaders and head of HUB services to build department value proposition
- Estimate benefits for implementation of operational changes to support department budgetary requests to senior leadership
- Use operational forecasting/staffing analyses to budget departmental costs and read-out to operational leaders/senior leaders
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Business/Workforce Management Analyst professional we seek is an adaptable and analytical individual with these qualifications.
Master’s degree and 2 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organization
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organization
Associate’s degree and 10 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of analytics, marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a marketing/sales commercial organization
- Strong communication skills and collaborative spirit to communicate complex analytical endpoints in easily digestible formats
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships with leaders and present to multiple levels in the organization
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical function supporting commercial organizations.
- 5+ years of MS Office experience to prepare documentation/presentation materials via Word/PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience using Customer Relationship Management Tool and building reports
- Proven experience using WFM software
- Ability to independently capture accurate requirements from stakeholders
- Ability to balance customer needs through shifting prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree required
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
The annual base salary range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $92,769-113,928
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Salary Range92,769.00 USD - 113,928.00 USD ID:uDnQdo